When I try to find the cheapest price for some product today, I literally scream WTF.
1. Google always returns millions of results none of which helps me buy something locally or electronically. WTF?
2. The e commerce stores like ebay or India plaza show only the prices listed by their screwed up affiliates. WTF?
3. I do not know how to find the champion seller in my city who is selling at the cheapest price. WTF?
4. I do not know how much to bargain and sellers always seem to start from Mt Everest. WTF?
5. There are some smart guys who buy products at prices less than me . I feel like an ass WTF
6. The deal sites do not show the products I actually want. They are selling SPA, massage, adventure fish pedicure and WTF!
7. I do not get to know if the product is selling at lower price in a big city (Bombay) near me WTF!!!!
8. Do I have to ask all the people in my network and beyond just to find the lowest price of a product WTF
9. I am dead shy of asking my neighbor where she bought her latest gadget from .I know she is a very smart shopper and if I cant be smart enough WTF
10. Do I have to search 20 sites on web to find the cheapest price of any thing ? WTF
11. Do I have to leg crawl multiple stores, haggle and conclude who is selling it at cheapest price. WTF ?
12. The online seller, shipped the product different from what I ordered. He pissed me off by changing the picture on site later; took 2 months and 10 calls to give my money back. WTF!!!
13. The consumer protection laws in India SUCK ….. WTF
14. I want to gift the product to my beloved today, I want it now. If I have to pay through my nose or wait for 5 day to get delivery.. WTF!!!!
PS: This post is inspired by the striking and hilarious WTF images you can see on http://www.behance.net/gallery/WTF/599855