A lot if we think deeper :
5. Paper tigers Both, theoretically speaking are among the best in their professions and have international acclaim. On paper, their resume look like those of Gods
4. Ornamental performances Leaving aside some initial folk lore kind of work, they have done little contributions to wins for the country. In times of crisis they put their tails between their legs or a tape on their lips.
3. Wimpy voices: Both have voice like that of a mice and they rarely speak. No, they dont let their actions speak louder than words.
2. Playing long : Both have played very long useless innings. One doesn’t contribute to victories, the other doesn’t contribute to growth of country. The positions have been mostly ornamental.
1. Chipke Raho (Stick on ) Both do not know how and when to retire . One will suck as long as the mandate expires , the other worries the endorsements will die once he stops playing. Inspite of million humiliation they will stick on to their positions
PS: An article in ET appeared a day after release of this blog : http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/services/advertising/sachin-tendulkar-delaying-retirement-for-fear-of-losing-big-endorsements/articleshow/16303801.cms