Today there are things which makes me fill with disgust about the person who leads my nation
1. Section 66A : This ugly section of IT act of India was drafted by Kapi Sibal.. It allows govt to arrest any person if s/he expresses herself in social media and the expression is found to be offensive. When this was implemented, Modi had changed his profile picture to black. Calling it as draconian as an emergency. A year passes and he is in power, he deploys his entire legal battery to retain this ugly law. The solicitor general pleads for keeping sec 66 legal but thank god Supreme courts kills this calling it violation of freedom of speech. What a creep this man is
2. Disgusting dukanwalla : Pakistan extended an invite to Indian govt to attend celebration of Pakistan day in Delhi as per protocol. Pakis immediately broke the protocol by inviting the scoundrels of Kashmir to the event. The same suckers who wish to secede from India and break the country. At this sacrilege, there was no need for govt of India to go and follow the ugly protocol of still attending the meet which gives legitimacy to traitors. He forced Gen V K Singh to go and attend this ugly event though he didnt want to . All just because he can do some little kaaro bar with this terrorist nation?
2 lines from a poem by Ramdhari Singh Dinkar are very apt
Swatantra garv unka jo nar-fankon mein pran ganwate hain
par nahi bech man ka prakash roti ka mol chukate hain…
( Those are entitled to pride of independence who starve to the death
But dont sell their conscience to pay the price of getting a bread )
2 weeks ago, I wrote a post on how people with questionable values lead to collapse of propriety in a housing society. How it affects the citizen mindset in the whole country.
I had 2 options to deal with this ugly situation :
1. Crib at the errant and ugly behavior of office holders. // Easy and practiced by many.
2. Do some concrete action to restore propriety and my own faith in the system. // Its was as difficult or as instinctive to me as confronting a drunk molester in a running bus. The story of confronting molester is here
The majority in my society exercised option 1.
The option 2, I exercised put me up fighting against a group of people ensconced and fortified on a hill ( Just like Kargil intruders ). They have a war chest of society resources ( Maintenance money worth lakhs, legal advisors, security, accountants etc) to harass me.
As always, its unnerving for most individual crusaders to fight the alligators in pond. A rational man is advised by friends to give up under provocations.
Look at one suggestion from a well wisher on facebook :
I accepted the suggestion to be an Aam aadmi , An aam aadami , today is frustrated with the corruption and willing to take to streets. Many of the aam aadamis may fail, bleed during the trsyst but their is light at the end of tunnel. There are some glorious instances where a single guy brought down an entire army of crooks by following the right path of truth example J . B Patel of Panchwati society, Andheri Bombay :http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2012-10-15/news/34473028_1_society-office-bearers-jayant-patel
Even without knowing his inspiring story, I had gone ahead on the confrontational path. The following is what I did.
- Filed a complaint with Dy Registrar of society, Pune. Explained how there is a possibility of serious SCAM and immediate inquiry should begin . The inquiry should begin with sacking of office holders.
- Sent a copy to Joint Registrar of Society. He manages Dy Registrar.
- Sent an email to CM office of Maharashtra . He forwarded the case to Secretary of state ( Co operatives)
- Demanded from office holders full life cycle documents of questionable transactions and a detailed list of bank transactions.
- Engaged a top ranking CA to investigate all documents.
Why I did this ?
Sometimes, its easy for accused to bribe/influence/threaten a small officer. Its however, beyond their capacity to buy 3 levels of high officials in the system. I tightened accountability at three levels to prevent this. Further, demanding and getting full lifecycle documents upto the current date leaves very little to accused to manipulate the documents at later stage.
What were the results ?
The Ad Hoc committee went vengeful. It complained not against me but against my little startup.
- Electricity Deptt : Inspectors came, searched my startup, searched my entire home and said, I just need to readjust the tarriff to commercial rate.
- Corporation license Deptt : Inspector came and told me to get a license to operate business in municipal area. He asked me the intent of why society secretary did a written complaint. I showed him the cases they are embroiled and how even the CM office has acknowledged the complaint. He understood and said, we wont harass you at all. Apply for a license, it just costs Rs 1000/= he said and we will fully co-operate with you. I smiled and said, I will do it.
- Police Deptt : Local chowki summoned me to police station. I went with my wife to the police station. I was asked about illegality of my startup in residential area. I showed them Maharashtra IT act of 2010 which allows IT companies to work from residential areas. They didnt ask me any further. Read the blog on how IT companies can legally operate from residential complexes : http://www.wicfy.com/blog/working-from-apartment-is-legal-for-it-companies-startups/
- Society Security The Secretary told the security to harass the employees of startup by. Not letting them park their bikes in authorized parking area.Sometimes they even prevented their bikes from entering the society. They made them to sign register everytime they came in an out of society.
Thus, the accused were exhausted of their arsenal. The amount of harassment was coming to an end. My business just emerged stronger from all these harassment. The employees rallied around me in these tough situation because I kept everything transparent. The values I hold, the fight I take and the possible consequences.
Now comes the funniest part. When, the accused had little to defend themselves, they resorted to dirtiest tricks which crooks in Govt or Corporate world resort to i.e Splitting of expenses.
Please see the image of response given to me by the Society secretary.
Also, the accused, thinking the residents to be Dumb and weird, appointed their sympathizers to do an investigation and award them a clean chit. Recall how Gadkari had got himself a clean chit by a person he appointed to investigate his own crimes ?
This also reminded me of my days in central govt. Procurement in such large organization happens either centrally or locally. There is huge amount of money made by some people at central level but its more interesting at local level
At local levels for any transaction above Rs 5000/= needs a CLPC approval ( Central logistics purchase committee ). This CLPC comprises 3 independent officers and give approvals for any purchase above limit. Also they examine all the quotations.
Now if everything goes through CLPC How do people at local levels misappropriate public money ?
Ans: Splitting of expenses. Any thing which is to be bought for 9900/= is split in two purchases of 4950/= each and can be bought with or without quotations. At one stage I saw that there were 350 transactions, all between 4900 and 4999/=. This is how people with corrupt intent try to loot public money.
I realized that people do not bring in good things of their experience in large systems to the society but ugly , dirty and corrupt practices are rapidly brought in . Even in such small theater as housing society, this disease of splitting of expenses is brought in. Though the annual budget is as low as 40 lakhs.
Whats the way to rein in such ugly practice?
I consulted the Registrar and he suggested requesting a govt audit of all books of accounts and processes under section 89 of Mah CHS act. This independent inquiry by a govt auditor may reveal a lot more irregularity and doesnt cost much. For a society its Rs 37/member/year of audit requested. So for my society of 200 members, it would cost me Rs 7400/= approx.
We had seen creative accounting done by Ramalingam Raju ( Satyam Fame ) and how the reputed CA Pricewater house Coopers was party to crime of splitting salary expenses of ghost employees . Well that was a 1000 crore + scam and this is worth a few lakhs. The efforts to expose and prove the crime is more challenging till the accused are thrown out of office.
What will you do if you see such financial misconduct in your society ?
Are you aware that corruption is not just in govt, its a cancer which eats housing societies as well ?
How can you establish a clean system in your society ?
Please do share your experiences of taking the accused head on.
“Personal horoscopes or predictions generate some of the most expensive toilet paper I’ve ever seen.”- Tatiana Estévez , Quora Site Admin:
Tatiana tells why woman love horoscopes in on Quora – Why-do-women-like-horoscopes . She says, the primary reason why people go for horoscopes is because people want to lean on hopes and not on their actions. In general, the people who are dissatisfied and unsuccessful in life take a recourse to this . A Wikipedia Horoscope article gives a factual treatise on what horoscopes mean. It furthers tells the following : No studies have shown any scientific support for the accuracy of horoscopes, and the methods used to make interpretations are generally considered pseudo-scientific.
Matters of faith and belief cannot be debated or rationalized, however horoscopes are fast turning in to a major social evil. When I was in school, I remember going to a Pandit who for a prospective couple said -” Kundalis ( horoscopes ) do not match. There is no possibility “. The elderly person, who I was accompanying, flashed a small bundle of Rs 100 notes. The pandit pocketed them, had a relook on the horoscopes and said “13 gunas ( characteristics) match“. The person flashed another bundle of Rs 100 notes. This time the Pandit looked at the horoscopes, with some calculations he said – “24 gunas match “. This was enough to make the matrimony work. Had he pushed few bundles more probably, 34 gunas out of 34 could have matched. Its now a common knowledge that astrology is an imprecise practice, amenable to multiple interpretations and that 100s of practitioners can have 100 different interpretations ( Each for a different fee 😉 )
In 90s and early 2000s the size of population doing kundali milaan ( Horoscope matching) was very small. People looked at family compatibility, ability of groom, beauty of bride, dowry giving capacity of girl’s parents, education, absence of vices, career stability etc to decide matrimonial alliances. King Vikramaditya is said to have married a lot of princesses to increase his kingdom and eliminate hostilities with a lot of kingdoms. He supposedly didn’t consult any kundali kaandu before any of his marriages. There is no mention of either Rama, Krishna or Shiva ever looking at kundalis of Sita, Rukhmini or Parvati before marriage. I was wondering when and how this practice, myth or misconception took roots in society, especially the Hindus.
I was listening to a conversation in one family where the Groom’s side had gone ahead with basic alliance, exchanged some expensive gifts but later didn’t want to go ahead with the relationship. They were confused, what reasonable excuse should they give for calling off the alliance. It was then, one crooked lady ( The Lalita Pawar kind ) came with a brilliant idea – “Keh do Kundali nahi milee kaam khatam( Horoscopes didn’t match, deal over) “.
Incidentally, I have seen 40+ marriages in my community and in none of them horoscopes were matched. These marriages have lasted decades and have had necessary harmony a marriage demands. Primary defendants of this horoscope practice claim that planetary positions at the time and place of birth affect the lives due to gravity and fields. It appears to me the same horse shit as saying that magnetic or electric fields can determine whether you will have a comfortable shit next morning. Gravity attracts by virtue of matter contained in masses , electric particles attract due to accumulation of charges, magnetic dipoles attract because of polarization of fields and that what is there to it. Fields do not decide whether two creatures are going to have great sex with each other or their other behaviors.
Its unfortunate that this evil is proliferating in our contemporary society . Yes its that horrible “H” in the BHP ( Biodata Horoscope and photo) which hoards of educated illiterates ask for when they are considering a matrimonial alliance. When I or my sister were of marriageable age , we used to get requests from people asking for horoscopes. Our straight answer used to be – “We do not believe in such arcane stuff and have no such thing ready. Please make it yourself if you wish to. Talk to us only with credentials of the person only when you have none of this stuff blocking“.
Interestingly, it was reported in media that Aishwarya Rai ( Former Miss world) was married off to a tree before marrying Abhishek Bachchan ( Pappu of Amitabh Bachchan) to ward off Kundali dangers. Beyond public figures, closer in my life, I came across a creature who claims to be educated as an engineer and works in a software company. His family processed the horoscopes for 2 months and found that 33 out of 36 characteristics matched perfectly ( Extremely rare incidence ). They went ahead and did the engagement . The ensuing rituals cost the girl’s side, a few lakh rupees. The date for marriage was fixed 11 months from engagement. The bride side spent sizeable amount doing bookings and gifting the boy’s side. For six months, everything was all right. Suddenly, the guy found that he was not getting enough ‘Feeling‘ ( read free and easy sex ) and started pestering the girl . He was insisting to his parents that they call off the engagement. The parents of groom were finding it embarrassing to tell the girl’s family. So much of water had been under the bridge. They still were interested in – ‘How can they do a ‘Saanp bhi marey laathi bhi na tootey‘ ( Kill a snake without breaking the stick ) to exit. There seemed no honorable or justifiable exit route but they desperately wanted one. How did the boy’s side find a clever exit ?
This is pretty interesting. They told the bride side that their Pandit now opines that as per horoscope no marriage is possible on the eariler mutually agreed date. They will have to wait for next 12 months to see if some dates can be found. They were not keen on any remedial measures. When asked if they can still commit to some future date, they said, they were not sure their son could wait for so long and they should reconsider other options…
The questions in this case, then are :
- What should be done with people like this ?
- How much of exploitation can be done using kundali and Ponga pandits as shields ?
- What impact has education and civilization done on such creeps. ?
- Do horoscopes and planetary positions only affect Hindus and have no effect on Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Parsis or Jews ?
- If they do affect then why not every one is riding the horoscope bandwagon ?
You left for heavenly abode. Your suffering was unprecedented. There can never ever be an equal to your agony.
Its good, you do not face the unjudicial system of India which continues to agonise, frustrate and revulse any sensible Indian.
Today on the front page news I read about a brutal murderer who knifed a 65 yr old woman 19 times bleeding her to death. He didnt just stop at that. He stabbed her daughter in law 21 times before chopping off her fingers and slicing her wrist and raped her to death.
Well this brutality was bestial, sucky and “Rarest of rare ” . He was awarded death by high court. The erudite justices of Supreme court however believe contrary and they want to reward the culprit because of one great act he had done.
He drank alcohol before the act. THey commuted the death sentence to a life sentence.
Now this is sending a very good message to the society. If you wish to kill somebody, have a few pegs before or during the act. If you can get away, its perfect , if not the daru will come to your rescue even years after you have had it.
I am also amazed at the message doctrine of justice gives.
“Even if 99 convicts escape, not a single honest guy should be punished “.
Lets assume 100 guys go ahead and rape, murder a few women. One of the guys among them was just dragged into it. Now since the judicial system cannot determine who was not guilty, it lets let all the 10o criminals go scott free. What message does it send to the
1. Convicts and 2. Victims
Convicts believe that if they can create a complex enough puzzle, remove evidence confuse the system and all of them will be free. // In fact this is what Delhi High court had shamelessly done in Prita Darshini Mattoo case : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priyadarshini_Mattoo#Trial_Court_Judgment
Victims feel that its impossible that all can be proved wrong ,so there is little or no hope of justice. When there is little hope , the justice will be delivered in so many decades that it ceases to be a justice
Solution : If we were to simplify things and really do justice, we have to punish all 100. Its just too bad that one innocent got punished.
This sends a right signal to the people that 99% criminals were punished or that crime doesnt go unpunished. The onus to prove innocence should be on the innocent.
The pillar of justice looks highly corroded in India. Its not just at lower levels, the suckers ascend to the highest posts i.e Chief Justice of India. Justice Balakrishnan’s ascendancy to Chief Justice had 2 cancerous syndrome. 1. Affiliation to Congress and 2. Dalit Quota
Please read this : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K._G._Balakrishnan#Controversies
If people at highest levels suck so bad, how can the situation at lower courts be better.
If you ask how judges are appointed?
An interesting case is : Becoming HC judge by performing oral sex to a Congress minister : http://newstrackindia.com/newsdetails/2012/04/23/300-CD-Row-Lawyer-Abhishek-Manu-Singhvi-resigns-from-all-official-positions.html
The judicial system is aptly shown to be blind. Its blinder than Dhritarashtra. Such is its filthy state that : A Bitty Mohanty can rape a woman , his father a DGP can request him to be moved from Rajasthan ( A place he raped a German girl ) and ensure that he is able to escape parole. Last seven years , he is absconding . The shameless CM of Orissa when asked about it says he is busy, he cannot talk about it. He doesnt have time ( Aaaaaak Thoo ) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitti_Mohanty
If you are wondering why, when the charge sheet was filed by Delhi Police on 3rd January ( Thursday ) , why the hearing begins on 7th Jan ( Monday )?
Why these Justices ( Holy bulls) show no expediency to start hearing the case on 4th January Friday, or on 5th Saturday or 6th Sunday ? ..
Well, you cant deny them the privileges of warming their hunches on a cozy weekends. For these men devoid of conscience, a horrendous rape of yours is just another day of business at Sarkari Daftar.
An angry citizen.
Last week I wrote a post in reaction to a ‘personality‘ calling Arvind Kejriwal a moron. This post found resonance with1000s on Quora. Many promoted it across various media. Yesterday, I was at a Nasscom Emergeout event at Westin Pune and after an boring banal,cliché ridden talk by a self proclaimed startup Godfather, I was awakened by an extremely thought provoking talk by V Srinivas. He mesmerized the entire audience by giving insights on how just one word which defines entrepreneurship and that is “Purpose“. This morning, I saw that Times Crest has featured Arvind Kejriwal on front page and finally admitted that he is a “Game Changer “. I am happy that opinions are fast changing and success of one more entrepreneur is in making . I was trying to correlate Arvind’s movement and relevance to startups. Here are my thoughts:
1. 5. Purpose : An entrepreneur is born when she discovers such a BIG purpose that she can rededicate her life to it regardless of insecurities. These insecurities may be financial, physical or social. Arvind shows all three, he quit his well paying prestigious job, he is attacking the powerful (His life may be under threat now ), when he started he was derided by established players and citizens as moron. To startups he is a hero nevertheless. To startups it means finding this big purpose. Great purposes create great markets if they do not exist. Steve showed it when with a purpose to revolutionize cell phones he went into touch phone mode which was junked by Nokia in 2004 as stupid. Finding a big cause is the essence of a startup.
2. 4.Pleading and cribbing doesn’t work : For every one Arvind Kejriwal who is walking the path of fire , there are 1000s who just ‘wish‘ that the political system changes for good. There are 100s of morons who still sing praises of Congress , Mandmohan or Khurshids. Similarly, for every one startup which starts building something useful there are 1000s who will just claim google, Microsoft, daily deals or groupons are great stuffs. Cribbing, criticizing, Dharnas, Bhookh hartals may be good beginnings but the real change happens when you drive the bus or can influence the driver. Getting in to the ring works , you have to go out and start fighting to make a difference. You cant clean the gutter by being outside it. Those in the gutter are minting money and spreading the stink for us. We need to get in, kill the scoundrels who are blocking the cleansing process. The fortifications in gutter
are robust but we need to get into it and dislodge.
3. 3.Ekla Cholo Re : When you startup you will have co founders. They will appear good at the start, show some degree of commitment but only the determined will burn their boats. Anna kept jumping back to his boat Ralegan Siddhi, Kiran Bedi always found a BJP ticket from South Delhi sexy. The guys who don’t burn their boats will always have disagreement with those who have. Those with purpose will keep walking ahead. Those with other safe constituency will be indecisive. Love your purpose, people will come and go in your journey towards a purpose. Whenever they wish to go back to their safe boats, let them go. Be a Johnie Walker, keep walking, you may not know how the paths will turn out to be but be confident there will definitely be some new ones discovered, or they will be created by your journey.
4. 2.Attack the holy cows , be brave and be stupid : One great thing Arvind and startups can afford to do is be irreverent to
holy cows. Arvind attacked Vadra(He is moron ), he incorporated is startup ( He was a moron to start with ). He doesn’t have decent chances to win against Giants like Congress, BJP, Mulayam. You do not have decent chances of winning against Googles, Facebooks or Microsofts or Cisco,but be irreverent, attack all places where they suck. Attack all places where these corporations have been unethical abusing your privacy. When you bring them to the fore, the pimps of these big corporations will call you stupid , moron but persist and relentlessly attack the unethical and inefficient. Speak fearlessly.
1.Set the mission from within and do whatever it takes : The purpose of Arvind emanates from within. A deep desire to cleanse the politics and establish greatest form of governance, are what drives him. The purpose of political parties comes from outside i.e their constituencies their corrupt figure heads, their caste, their holy family, their religion, power grabbing etc . Startups similarlyneed to be driven by their inner purpose to make world better for their target users, customers. They need to be driven by their internal intuitions of what is best for their users , not what the users think is best for them. Great products, services are not made from what customers want because they do not have awareness of what can most delight them. You need to out think your customers to create elements of delight.
Conclusion : Arvind Kejriwal is an entrepreneur with a big purpose, his purpose is his business model . He doesnt have a revenue model but he does have a success model and I believe he, like all great entrepreneurs will figure it out.. Corporate India and VCs tell they invest in great team. He doesn’t possess world class team but his team will become world class during the course of this movement. Great teams are born out of war, they are not created in assembly shops. He is a first mover and is covering a good mindshare. As in reality there are some people who are investing in his purpose and also there are doubtful investors playing
pocket polo to invest in him when he gets enough traction so that they can make a quick buck . Yes and like all startups you can tell about the exit opportunity.
I am amused by the words public figures use at drop of …
Condemn”is one such sexy word used by public figure. Its often used when a strange incident has happened and they intend to do nothing about it .
In fact its so much easier than putting a condom that their tongues can just have enough of this word.
some examples :
Sonia Ghandi on rape victims in Haryana – “I condemn rape or women in Haryana “.
Mand Mohan Singh on corruption – “I condemn corruption in all forms “.
Kalyan Singh on Baburi Demolition – “I condemn the act of razing the structure “.
Pakistan on 26/11 terrorist attack – “We condemn the terrorist attack “.
USA on state sponsored terror against India – “We condemn the support to terrorists by countries “.
Amitabh Bachchan on 22 Dec 2012 – ” I condemn crimes against women ” after Delhi gang rape protest.
What are other sexy usage of “CONDEMN ” have you seen ?
Another interesting word i have profiled is ” Baseless ” You can read about it here : https://arunpurohit.wordpress.com/2012/08/28/baseless-is-a-beautiful-word-used-by-important-people/
Helplessness is the mother of despondency and frustration. Never before in history of mankind, 1 billion plus people have been so frustrated with their leaders. The current UPA govt has done one of the most terrible loot ever on public exchequer. The people are now asking – “How do we get rid of corrupt Congress ? ” There is no instant solution to cure this cancer but there are definitely ways to eradicate one of the biggest political evil. Here are some 5 practical things to do :
5. Spread the word : Spread the word about the corrupt Congressis in whatever way you can i.e conversations, emails, letters, social media, sms .Let every one know about how dirty Congress is . From a tainted Chairperson to criminal murderers they have some of the worst wolves on earth. This blog has a lot of essays on how Congress cheats us : https://arunpurohit.wordpress.com/2011/08/16/the-brand-gandhi-and-how-congress-illusions-and-cheats-us-with-4-myths/
4. Boycott every Congressi : If you have any relative or friend who is a Congress active worker, boycott them socially everywhere i.e Do not let them enter your home, do not go in any function arranged by them. Do not marry your son/daughter/ sister to any person actively involved in Congress. I n short make them untouchables. If you have kins of Congress leaders working in your company and under you, FIRE them.
3.Dont open doors, spit on them : When a Congressi comes asking for vote, dont open your gate. If possible spit on them. Dont entertain any person who has active membership of Congress. Do not buy Jindal products or from Reliance group. These are their back end support .Remember, the British were affected when we stopped wearing machine cotton and turned to Khadi. Its time to boycott every support of Congress.
2. Put a black ink on Gandhi family names : This sucker party has derived a lot of mileage naming 1000s of roads, institutes after Gandhi and Nehru. This makes the less educated people believe that it were Gandhis who did all great things. Thats not true, we cover Mayavati’s statues but have Rajiv Gandhi bridge everywhere. Please read this : https://arunpurohit.wordpress.com… > If you are in powerful position, rename all national institutes on the names of cities.
1. Decimate their allies : People like Sharad Pawar, Karuna nidhi, Mulayam, Laloo, Mamta, should also be socially boycotted. Stop using services run by their realtives and kins example Sai Service in Pune is run by Suresh Kalmadi. Take your kids off the schools run by Pawar educational foundation. Stop visiting Lavasa ( Sharad pawar indirect owner ). Switch from reliance networks to Tata or some other services
There can be more but these 5 are the most practical things which come to my mind . Yes, you can do it. Can you suggest more in the comments please ?
As I was stepping out of my car, I saw a water tanker coming in to our apartment society. Curiously, I tried to read the name of water supplier painted on the tanker. The name was Mayur Bhau Kalate. The name looked familiar. Just three months ago, this person had contested and won the municipal council election.
Why do I remember his name ?
I do because my maid told me that she is going to vote for him. I asked why. She said because someof his election manager has paid her 2000/= in cash . He has also given her a silver bowl. I asked if she was the only one who got paid. She said, no!! every one in the servants’ colony have been paid. Rs 2000/ family.
I was wondering about the economics of it. How many families did he have to buy to win the elections. How will he recover ?
Our society doesnt get its normal share of water from the corporation. It kills the business of the councillor if we get enough water. Why should he allow. He has spent enough in elections . Now is his time to get RoI and also prepare a corpus for next bigger election.
We have an Agriculture minister who owns numerous sugar mills. Why should he not increase the price of sugar every now and then ? Why should he not let millions of tonnes of food grains rot in ware house if all these lead to his gain
I realized, its just people like me, living in socieities who are funding their wealth and prosperity.
What is the solution ?
I guess ,the following may change things :
- State funding of elections : When people have to pump money to win elections, there is no way to regulate it. The amount of money wealthy candidates can pump in makes it impossible for any one else to even give a fight.
- Media CSR : Electronic media and print media as a part of their CSR should be made to allott a portion of their inventory to every body contesting for free of a minor fee. Even poorer candidates ca get their message across. Every candidate gets same exposure.
- Common Election meetings : A standard platform should be made where each candidate can come and talk on a holiday about her value as representative. Celebrities can perform to attract and retain the crowds.
My belief is : If we take the money and corruption out of electoral process, many a problem may just become less by huge margins . What is your recipe