#DeModiapa or note ban has been one of the biggest folly of Feku but come UP elections and he had to fool the middle class to believe that All is well with his shit..
To bring credibility to his idiocy he is adept at making use of holy cows.
First he hid behind army to claim success of fake #Furgical Strike. He has no evidence or facts to show what was done or not done.
Now, he has tried to use the Central Statistical Organization ( CSO) to put sand over his shit.. So how did he manage to fudge the GDP growth data ? Read on as I try to pull his pants down to expose the statistical fraud.
1. 45% of Indian Economy in unorganized ( Read road side shops, low wage workers, village trade, non taxable trade etc)
2. CSO doesnt measure informal economy directly but makes assumptions to gauge its value. This is done by approximating it as a fraction of Organized economy i.e 81.818% of organized economy.
3. Rural economy was worst affected by #DeModiapa as these folks didnt get paid. Estimates tell, it shrunk by 20 to 30%
4. Through his Stooge minister Sadananda Gauda, Modi asked the CSO to continue to use the same assumption, thus showing no decline in unorganized sector. // This is the ghotala source
5. He showed an increase in Govt spending to account for decreased industrial production.
6. In the immediate aftermath of #DeModiapa, gold buying peaked up in markets. The cost of gold skyrocketed from Rs 25,000/ 10g to Rs 65k/ 10g. Apple iPhones were bought in dozens creating all time high sales for Apple in India. Luxury vacations, over seas air tickets were bought. This increased buying was used to show that consumer spending didnt go down..// High spending on gold and shady products ofsetted the low spending on consumer products.
So, now we know what Feku did this summer, just before UP elections, to fool the FOOLS that Demonetization shit doesnt stink. He did throw some sand on his crap and Bhakts went ahead saying Herculean chootiyapa had no effect. Yes, it was not crap till you dont remove this layer of sand or pull his kurta up.